星期四, 7月 01, 2010

Sharing

1/7/2010
Sharing

(Karina) It’s quite lucky for me to have a good chance sharing with you, my classmates, here.

Being hard-working, I can get a good result since I have a good teacher. It’s extremely kind of him to provide us the English Blog Writing. Therefore, I can often practice here and then my writing skills can also improve. In the meantime, my study habit has changed since then.

I was used to indolence. Instead I am hard-working now. It’s glad that I am successful and get more confidence. As a result, it’s necessary for us to work hard. We may get better result after we did.

In my opinion, if we often practice, we will improve our writing skills and how to use the grammar with a correct way through writing. Besides, it’s a good time for us to study during summer holiday and prepare ourselves for coming school year. Try the best now!