星期三, 3月 02, 2011

Princess Diana

2/3/2011
Princess Diana

(Kar) The book I read is called Diana Princess. She was very beautiful, kind and accommodating. Diana was also popular with persons in the world. Furthermore, she had a fairytale romance with Prince Charles and married him. Later, she gave him two sons, and her first son, Prince William, who will be a future king of England. Her family seemed complete and happy, and was even the luckiest woman in the world.

However, in fact, she was quite lonely, unhappy and angry for her husband’s lack of attention. Eventually they divorced. What did cause of their marriage ended in divorce? Personally, I think it might be less confident of Prince Charles to face Diana because she was very charming and popular with people over the world. Wherever they went, Diana was very attractive. He might be unhappy. Therefore, he had not loved his wife since then, and was even unfaithful to her to fall in love with Camilla.

If I were Diana, I would ask Prince Charles what wrong with our marriage was and told him that he was very important to me. I would forgive him if he stopped falling in love with Camilla, and support him to develop the relationship of family. After that, I still loved him. It was good for our family, especially my sons. I thought they would be very sad if their parents divorced.

If Diana’s marriage had not ended in divorce, she would not have died in the accident, Paris.